- Original, signed U.S. Passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, AND have at least one blank visa page (amendment pages in the back of your passport are not a visa pages) If you do not have any blank visa page in your passport, click for additional passport pages instructions. If your passport is not valid for at least 6 months from your planned date of entry, you must renew your passport, click for passport renewal instructions.
- One Passport-type photograph: photo MUST be recent, taken within last 6 months, 2×2 inches and in color. Front view, full face and on plain light/white background. Digital or non-professional passport type photographs are not acceptable.
- Proof Of Departure: Copy of trip itinerary or letter of confirmation from travel agency confirming entry and exit from Brazil. The itinerary must show the name, date of arrival and departure from Brazil.
- Proof of Residence. Proof of residential address in the United States; clear copy of applicant driver’s license or state issued photo ID. Parent’s ID can be submitted for children. Address on the Drivers License must match address on the visa application form.
A clear enlarged photocopy or scanned copy of your drivers license or ID is recommended.
|Embassy Processing Times
|Singe/Multiple - for Up to 90 Days
|Visa Obtainers Processing Times
|Regular (15 business days)
|Rush (12 business days)
|Urgent (6-8 business days)
Urgent service offers visa expediting to those requiring urgent or emergency visa processing. If you need to depart the US urgently, this service just created for you. Simply select the urgent service when completing the online or the PDF order form.
|Type of shipping
|FedEx Next Day
|FedEx Second Day
|FedEx First OverNight
|FedEx Saturday Delivery
Please fill the VISA form for further processing:
- One copy, completed and signed.
- Complete the Brazilian Online Visa Application Form. Every question must be answered.
- Your name on the application MUST exactly match your name on your passport.
- When you access the application site you may get a message stating “untrusted connection” this is because the security certificate for the webpage was issued by the Brazilian Government and is not recognized by most web browsers in the United States. This is not a security issue using Visa Obtainers website.
- Filling the Brazilian Visa Application:
- The Brazilian Consulates will only accept this web-based application form. No other forms will be accepted.
- The Brazilian visa application MUST be submitted within one month of completion or it will expire
- For English click the “British Flag”.
- As part of the application process you will need to upload your passport type photo, we recommend saving your photo to your desktop prior to starting the application form.
- Once you have filled out all the of the fields you will be prompted to print a receipt like form that will have barcodes on it and the emblem of Brazil at the top.
- Print this page and sign your name inside the rectangle at the bottom of the page (not below the rectangle). This page along with all supporting documents should be sent to Visa Obtainers for processing.
Brazil Visa Application Form
- Travellers under the age of 18 and not travelling with both parents or legal guardian(s) must provide a notarized letter of consent signed by the non-accompanying parent(s) or guardian authorizing this Consulate to issue a visa.A copy of the minor’s birth certificate or, as applicable, the guardianship document, is also required.
Minor children (under 18 years travellers) Visa Application Form
You must complete the Visa Obtainer PDF Order Form
The order form gives us your name, address, shipping information and payment method. If you are paying by credit card, please complete the credit card information. You may pay by business, personal check or money order payable to Visa Obtainers, Inc.
Visa Obtainers Order Form
Shipping and Special Instructions
- Urgent applications MUST be shipped via Federal Express priority overnight for delivery by 10:30 am ONLY. Do not ship ’first overnight or standard overnight’, click here to search for FedEx location.
- To receive assistance with your application, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call at (202) 347-2909 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ESTERN time Monday through Friday. Please visit visaobtainers.com to view our Terms & Conditions.
- We will checklist your visa application materials over the phone so nothing overlooked and you can make us aware of any special circumstances.
- Please visit www.cdc.gov for health requirements for each segment of your trip.
- Every effort will be made to submit your visa application to The Embassy on the day received and we will call you if additional information is required.
- The Us Department of State encourage US citizens to register with the US Embassy in the country they plan to visit, click here to register your trip.