THE EMBASSY OF INDIA NOW REQUIRES ALL PASSPORTS BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY BACK TO THE APPLICANT “PRESENT ADDRESS” LISTED ON YOUR VISA APPLICATION.
COLLECT INDIA TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, AND with at least 6 months of remaining validity, AND have at least two blank visa pages (amendment pages in the back of your passport are NOT a visa pages) if you do not have any blank visa pages in your passport, click for additional visa pages instructions. If your passport is NOT valid for at least 6 months from your planned date of entry you MUST renew your passport, click for passport renewal instructions.
- One Passport-type photograph: photo MUST be recent, taken within last 6 months, 2×2 inches and in color. Front view, full face and on plain light/white background. Digital or non-professional passport type photographs are not acceptable. Applicant MUST not wear glasses in their photographs. Photos should not be stapled to the application.
- Proof of Residence: Please submit a clear copy of applicant’s Driver’s License, Major Utility Bill (Gas, Water, Electric, Sewage) or a copy of a valid/current lease containing both the landlord and tenant signatures. Address on the document can NOT include a P.O. Box Number and MUST match present address on the Visa Application Form. A clear enlarge photocopy or scanned copy of your drivers license or ID is recommended.
The following items are NOT accepted:
– Cell Phone Bill.
– Phone Bill (landline).
– Credit Card Statement.
– Bank Statement.
– Cable Bill.
- Proof of Departure: Copy of your trip itinerary or letter of confirmation from a travel agency confirming entry and exit from India, the itinerary must show the name, date of arrival and departure from India.
- Additional Particulars form: you must complete and sign one additional particulars form
- Additional requirements for minors (age 18 and under):
- Birth Certificate: A photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate along with copies of the information page of both parents passports.
- Parental Authorization: Complete and sign one Parental Authorization form. This form must ne NOTARIZED.
- Parents driver’s license: NOTARIZED copy of both parents driver’s licenses.
- Persons with Occupation Related to Media: For journalists , writers, photographers,designers and those who work with media, regardless of purpose in India must apply for a journalist visa.
- Persons with Occupation Related to Religion: Any applicant with an occupation related to religion must also include a completed and signed Religion Undertaking letter. The form can be found here. Such applications will extend the processing times and may receive a visa with shorter validity.
- Applicants of Indian Origin: Persons of Indian Origin applying for a visa for the FIRST time on any US passport must submit their Indian passport and a completed Renunciation Form. Persons of Indian Origin who have held an Indian visa in a previous US passport must submit the expired/cancelled US passport.
- Former citizen of Pakistan: At this time Visa Obtainers cannot assist former citizen of Pakistan in obtaining a visa to India. Applicants MUST apply in PERSON.
|Embassy Processing Times
|Multiple Entry for Up to 180 Days - Valid for 6 Months
|Visa Obtainers Processing Times
|Regular Service (15 business days)
|Rush Service (12 business days)
|Urgent Service (6-8 business days)
Urgent service offers visa expediting to those requiring urgent or emergency visa processing. If you need to depart the US urgently, this service just created for you. Simply select the urgent service when completing the online or the PDF order form.
|Type of shipping
|FedEx Next Day
|FedEx Second Day
|FedEx First OverNight
|FedEx Saturday Delivery
COMPLETE INDIA VISA APPLICATION FORM:
One completed online, print and signed , once the application form has been printed , no corrections can be made.
It is extremely important that you choose the correct India Mission (Consulate) . You are required to select the Consulate that is assigned for the State where you reside:
From the “India Mission” drop box list select:
- Washington DC : DC, DE, VA, WV, MD, KY, NC, and Bermuda
- New York, NY : NY, CT, MA, NJ, OH, PA, RI, VT, and NH
- Chicago IL : IL, IN, IA, MN, MO, ND, SD, and WI
- Houston TX : TX, AR, AL, KS, MS and OK
- San Francisco : CA, AK,AZ,CO, HI, ID, MN, OR, and WY
- Atlanta GA : GA, AL, FL, MS, PR, SC, VI, and TN
Note: please read the online India application guide before you begin to complete the application form (common error to avoid):
- Your surname is your last name-your given name(s) is your first and middle names. You MUST list them on the application form exactly as they are listed in your passport.
- Application forms MUST be printed on TWO separate pieces of papers. Application forms printed back to back on a single page are NOT accepted.
- Applicants are required to sign the visa application in TWO places, on page ONE the applicant MUST sign COMPLETELY inside the box located under the photo area, if any part of the signature is outside the box the application WILL be rejected. On page TWO the applicant must sign on the dotted line at the bottom of the page.
- For national ID number, please enter your state driver’s license number or N/A
- for Visible identification mark, if you have no visible ifentication mark you must enter “none”
- Applicat’s address must perfectly match the address on your driver’s license.
- Duration of the visa must enter 120 months.
- No of enteris, applicant must choose MULTIPLE.
- Photo upload, applicant is not required to upload a photo.
- Minors signing the visa application: A minor child should sign their name inside the signature box under the photo on the first page of the application. If the child is too young to sign their name, the child’s thumbprint must be stamped inside the signature box under the photo on the first page of the application. On the second page of the application , the minor child should not sign the application. On the second page of the application, both of the child’s parents must sign the application, and both parent’s signature should be NOTARIZED.
India Visa Application Form
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE VISA OBTAINERS PDF ORDER FORM and send it with all other supporting documents
The order form gives us your name, address, shipping information and payment method. If you are paying by credit card, please complete the credit card information . You may pay by business, personal check or money order payable to Visa Obtainers, Inc.
Visa Obtainers Order Form
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home3/ab88864/public_html/wp-includes/meta.php on line 838