COLLECT NIGERIA OFFICIAL?DIPLOMAT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Original, signed U.S. Passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, AND have at least one blank visa page (amendment pages in the back of your passport are not a visa pages) If you do not have any blank visa page in your passport, click for additional passport pages instructions. If your passport is not valid for at least 6 months from your planned date of entry, you must renew your passport, click for passport renewal instructions.
- One Passport-type photograph:, photo MUST be recent, taken within last 6 months, 2×2 inches and in color. Front view, full face and on plain light/white background. Digital or non-professional passport type photographs are not acceptable.
- State Department Letter. A letter from the US Department of State, sending department, or agency, addressed to “Embassy of Nigeria, Washington D.C. “, explaining purpose of travel and dates of the trip. Letter must contain the applicant’s name and the passport number.
|Embassy Processing Times
|Single/Multiple Entry for Up to 90 Days Valid for 3 to 6 Months (5-7 Business Days)
|Visa Obtainers Processing Times
|Regular (14 Business days)
|Rush (7 Business days)
|Urgent (2-3 Business days)
Urgent service offers visa expediting to those requiring urgent or emergency visa processing. If you need to depart the US urgently, this service just created for you. Simply select the urgent service when completing the online or the PDF order form.
|Type of shipping
|FedEx Next Day
|FedEx Second Day
|FedEx First OverNight
|FedEx Saturday Delivery
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE VISA OBTAINERS PDF ORDER FORM AND SEND IT WITH ALL THE OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
The order form gives us your name, address, shipping information and payment method. If you are paying by credit card, please complete the credit card information on the PDF order form below. You may pay by business, personal check or money order payable to Visa Obtainers, Inc.
Visa Obtainers Order Form
SHIPPING AND SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Urgent applications MUST be shipped via Federal Express priority overnight for delivery by 10:30 am ONLY, do not ship’ first overnight or standard overnight’, click here to search for FedEx location.
- To receive assistance with your application, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call at (202) 347-2909 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ESTERN time Monday through Friday. Please visit visaobtainers.com to view our Terms & Conditions.
- We will checklist your visa application materials over the phone so nothing overlooked and you can make us aware of any special circumstances.
- Please visit www.cdc.gov for health requirements for each segment of your trip.
- Every effort will be made to submit your visa application to The Embassy on the day received and we will call you if additional information is required.
- The Us Department of State encourage US citizens to register with the US Embassy in the country they plan to visit, click here to register your trip.