- Original, signed U.S. Passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, AND have at least one blank visa page (amendment pages in the back of your passport are not a visa pages) If you do not have any blank visa page in your passport, click for additional passport pages instructions. If your passport is not valid for at least 6 months from your planned date of entry, you must renew your passport, click for passport renewal instructions.
- Passport-type photograph, photo MUST be recent, taken within last 6 months, 2×2 inches and in color. Front view, full face and on plain light/white background. Digital or non-professional passport type photographs are not acceptable.
- Declaration Form: 1 copy, completed and signed.
- Enjaz form: (click here). Visa Obtainers will process the Saudi Ministry of foreign affairs Enjaz registration on your behalf for an additional fee of $75.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the employment visa issues from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Medical report (three copies) and lab reports (two copies), along with three (3) passport size color photographs.
- The original letter from the company in Saudi Arabia sponsoring the applicant, certified both by the Saudi chamber of commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The letter MUST indicate the block visa number, date, position and the name of person requested.
- A reference note showing the number and date of the employment visa issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A copy of employment contract signed by both the sponsor and the applicant 3 copies of the medical report form along with 3 color passport type photographs. The medical report must be issued by a licensed physician. The physician must sign each copy of the medical report.
- A recent police report.
- Degree or Diploma: Copy of college or university degree, with official transcripts.
- A release letter from previous employer if the applicant has worked in Saudi Arabia before
- Business Letter. A business letter of resposibility (sample).
|Embassy Processing Times
|Visa Obtainers Processing Times
|Regular (15 Business days)
|Rush (8 Business days)
|Urgent (2-3 Business days)
Urgent service offers visa expediting to those requiring urgent or emergency visa processing. If you need to depart the US urgently, this service just created for you. Simply select the urgent service when completing the online or the PDF order form.
|Type of shipping
|FedEx Next Day
|FedEx Second Day
|FedEx First OverNight
|FedEx Saturday Delivery
You must complete the Visa Obtainers PDF Order Form
The order form gives us your name, address, shipping information and payment method. Multiple applicants can be entered using one order form. You only need to complete one order form per request. While completing the online order form in this step, you will be asked how you want to pay the processing fees. If you are paying by credit card, please complete the credit card information on the online or PDF order form. You may pay by business, personal check or money order payable to Visa Obtainers, Inc.
Visa Obtainers Order Form
Shipping and Special Instructions
- Urgent applications MUST be shipped via Federal Express priority overnight for delivery by 10:30 am ONLY, do not ship’ first overnight or standard overnight’, click here to search for FedEx location.
- To receive assistance with your application, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call at (202) 347-2909 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ESTERN time Monday through Friday. Please visit visaobtainers.com to view our Terms & Conditions.
- We will checklist your visa application materials over the phone so nothing overlooked and you can make us aware of any special circumstances.
- Please visit www.cdc.gov for health requirements for each segment of your trip.
- Every effort will be made to submit your visa application to The Embassy on the day received and we will call you if additional information is required.
- The Us Department of State encourage US citizens to register with the US Embassy in the country they plan to visit, click here to register your trip.