SECOND VALID PASSPORT ELIGIBILITY:
IMPORTANT: The Passport Agency process a limited number of passport applications in same or the next day. If your international departure requires same or next day service, call us immediately at (202) 347-2909 or to reserve a next day slot.
This is refers to the situation where 2 passport that are BOTH valid (i.e. a second valid passport in addition to your current valid passport)
Generally this second valid passport is either issued to travelers that travel so frequently they need to have one valid passport at a Consulate or Embassy obtaining a visa while traveling with the other OR it is issued to travelers that travel to Israel and also travel to Arab countries that would have a conflict with the Israeli stamp. If either of these situations apply to you, then you could be eligible for a second valid passport.
- Valid Passport (i.e. not expired)
- Letter to US department of State: Applicant must state reason for needing a second passport, Second passport is not granted without this letter. CLICK HERE for sample US Department of State letter.
- Letter of Authorization:CLICK HERE for letter of authorization, print two copies.
- Passport photograph: One passport type photograph is required. Photo must be recent, taken within last six months, 2x2 inches, front view, full face, in color and on plain light/white background.CLICK HERE for more on photos.
- Proof Of Departure: Copy of travel itinerary from travel agency or airline with applicant name, travel date and flight information OR if travel for business and neither of the above is available a travel business letter is required CLICK HERE for sample business letter. Please note that proof of departure is not required for REGULAR 10-15 service.
- Government Fee(s): $ 170 check or money order payable to US Department of state. Please write your name and date of birth on the check or money order.
DS.82 Application Form
- One Copy Of the Government DS.82 Application Form:
- CLICK HERE to access the electronic DS.82 (online version)
- You must complete this electronically (failure to use this online application form may delay the issue of your passport)
- Fill out all of the fields on the form
- Click on the “create form “ button to generate the completed form
- Print one of the form, single side only
- A correctly completed application form should have a bar code on the top left corner.
- Do not forget to sign and date the application form once it has printed (in blue or black ink only)
- Call us if you have any problems or questions with this form (202) 347-2909
You must complete the Visa Obtainers PDF Order Form and send it with all other supporting documents.
The order form gives us your name, address, shipping information and payment method. If you are paying by credit card, please complete the credit card information on the PDF order form below. You may pay by business, personal check or money order payable to Visa Obtainers, Inc.
Visa Obtainers Order Form
Shipping and Special Instructions
- If your international departure requires same day or next day service, you must ship your passport materials via Federal Express priority overnight for delivery by 10:30 am only, CLICK HERE to search for FedEx location
- If your international departure is not requires same day or next day service ship your passport materials at next day delivery speed using expedited service, FedEx, UPS, Express Mail, etc.
- Call (202) 347-2909 with the following ready:
- Valid passport
- Letter to US department of State
- Passport application form DS.82 completed online, dated and signed
- One passport type photograph
- Two copies of letter of authorization
- Proof of departure (not require for regular service)
- One copy of the PDF order form
- We will checklist your passport materials over the phone and you can make us aware of any special circumstances
Send all required documents along with
the a copy of the online or PDF order form to: